We are holding 'Keeping in Touch' sessions for our Upper Sixth students for two weeks after May half term. Sessions include:
- Curriculum - Remote or face to face available (please email your teacher to find out what is on offer).
- Careers - Careers appointments are available. Students can email the Careers Team to book an appointment.
- College Counsellor - Appointments are available for counselling sessions.
- Achievement Tutors - Students can also book one to one sessions with their Achievement Tutor.
- Chaplaincy Support - Our Lay Chaplain is available for additional support.
- Sports - In the sports hall. Volleyball Mondays at 4pm and Badminton Fridays at 4pm.
If you have any questions please email your Achievement Tutor.