Our mission inspired by the Christian tradition is to be a community based on faith, hope and love; developing each individual intellectually, emotionally and spiritually to achieve their full potential.
To achieve this we will:
• Provide a welcoming, supportive community where everyone is valued.
• Provide a high quality, meaningful education which encourages the development of the whole person, inspired by the Notre Dame tradition.
• Promote a caring environment, rooted in the virtues of service, kindness, gratitude and respect.
• Work together for the benefit of each person as well as the wider community.
• Recognise, celebrate and treasure, without exception, the unique gifts and dignity of each person, ensuring equality and fairness for all, as found in the teaching and example of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Notre Dame Catholic Sixth Form College is committed to equality of opportunity. We recognise the value of diversity within the College, and that people with different backgrounds, attitudes and experiences bring fresh ideas and perceptions to the College and enrich all our lives. The College will treat all individuals with respect and dignity, and seek to provide a positive environment free from discrimination, harassment or victimisation.