Key Information and FAQs
- Results for Level 3 will be available for collection from the Main Hall from 8 am - Thursday 17th August 2023.
- They will also be published on cedar at 10am
- Please enter the Hall from the rear entrance, as you would for an exam
- The results will be in alphabetical order on desks across the Hall near the windows
- You must bring your ID card or other photographic ID
- There will be refreshments available so we can celebrate all of your hard work
- Note - Level 2 results (GCSE or Level 2 vocational courses) are released on Thursday 24th August 2023
What if I need help or advice?
- There will be staff available to support you, should you need help
- UCAS support - The IT suite will be open for the computer usage
- Careers support
- Pastoral support
- Exams queries
What if I cannot make it into college?
- The results will go onto your Cedar account from 10 am Thursday 17th August
- Go the exams tab on the left-hand side of Cedar and enter the results section
Can someone else collect the results for me?
- Yes, but we need a letter of authority confirming this
- Plus, the person coming into college must bring their ID
- Please contact exams in college if you wish to do this for the necessary details
When will I get my certificates?
- These are sent by the exam boards in the autumn term to college, usually November / December time onwards
- Arrangements will be made to get these to students as soon as possible
If you have any questions, please contact the Examinations Department on email@example.com
If you already know that you have changed career intention or UCAS intention and need help - Please contact the Careers Department on firstname.lastname@example.org now rather than wait for results day when they are extremely busy.