Congratulations to our upper sixth Digital T Level students who’ve already been offered places to study at university in September 2022.
Our inaugural cohort were among the first in the country to enrol onto a Digital T Level course in September 2020. A year and a half later they are reaping the rewards of their hard work. Pictured above are some of the students who’ve chosen to apply to university, and already have multiple offers from a variety of higher education institutions (please see the list below).
Many of our other Digital T Level students have decided to progress into degree level apprenticeships or full-time employment with cutting edge digital companies once they leave Notre Dame later this year.
Offers to study already received by our Digital T Level students include:
- Blackpool and the Fylde College – Software Engineering
- University of Bradford – Computer Science for Cyber Security / Software Engineering
- University of Chester – Computer Science
- De Montfort University – Digital Forensics
- University of Huddersfield – Computer Science / Computer Science with Cyber Security / Games Development (Design / Production) / Software Engineering
- Leeds Trinity University – Computer Science
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Computer Science
- University of Nottingham – Computer Science
- Sheffield Hallam University – Computer Science / Cyber Security with Forensics
- Teesside University – Computer and Digital Forensics
For a list of universities who have confirmed they will accept at least one of the new T Level qualifications for entry to at least one of their degree courses, please click here.
Please note: not all the universities listed will accept a T Level for each one of the degree courses they offer. This list has been published by the ESFA and is updated regularly.