Congratulations to our upper sixth Health T Level students who’ve already been offered places to study at university in September 2023.
Now in their second year, these students have already attended their industry placement and those who want to progress to university have long since made their applications. They have received many offers including those listed below.
Other Health T Level students have decided to progress into degree level apprenticeships or full-time employment in a relevant role once they leave Notre Dame later this year.
Offers to study already received by our Health T Level students include:
- University of Bradford – Children’s Nursing, Midwifery
- De Montfort University – Adult Nursing
- University of East London – Nursing Associate
- University of Huddersfield – Children’s Nursing, Paramedic Science
- University of Lincoln – Adult Nursing
- University of Manchester – Adult Nursing
- Northumbria University – Adult Nursing, Children’s Nursing
- University of Salford – Adult Nursing, Children’s Nursing
- University of Sheffield – Adult Nursing
- Sheffield Hallam University – Adult Nursing, Paramedic Science
- University of York – Midwifery
- York St John – Adult Nursing
For a list of universities who have confirmed they will accept at least one of the new T Level qualifications for entry to at least one of their degree courses, please click here.
Please note: not all the universities listed will accept a T Level for each one of the degree courses they offer. This list has been published by the ESFA and is updated regularly.