Why not become a parent governor? Here at Notre Dame, we are seeking nominations from parent/carers of our current students to serve on the Governing Body (Board).
Any parents/carers of students at our college are entitled to stand as candidates. The parent governor plays an important role and brings a different perspective to the Board. You do not need any specialist skills to be a parent governor, only an interest in what is going on and the will to contribute to the corporation and the College. The appointment will be by election if more than one candidate comes forward, and will last for two to three years.
• Not need any special qualifications
• Commit to attending meetings four times a year
• Give parents a voice, and influence key college discussions
• Ensure students are kept at the heart of every decision made
• Help improve the lives and wellbeing of students
• Contribute positively to the College
If you would like more information, please contact Mark Shillito, Clerk to the Corporation.
Tel: 0113 2946644
All expressions of interest must be received by 4 pm on Thursday 15 October.