close menu
navigation menu

Counsellor and Social Worker

Missing Attachment

If you have an issue that is affecting you while at College, you can get practical and personal support from our Catholic Care Social Worker or our College Counsellor. We offer a completely confidential service to any student, irrespective of faith. Both are available to be seen as a one-off session or on a regular appointment basis.

Students can be supported with both emotional and practical issues such as:

  • Stress / anxiety
  • Family issues
  • Relationship worries
  • Health worries
  • Housing and homelessness or support if you live independently
  • Benefit entitlement
  • Drugs or alcohol worries

You can self-refer to our College Counsellor or use the link on your Moodle homepage. Appointments with our Catholic Care Social Worker can be booked by referral from your Pastoral Manager.