The costs for studying in the UK consist of academic fees and living costs (accommodation and social costs
A Level Course £9,000 GBP per academic year
Short courses start from £1,500 GBP
A Level Course Fees include:
- Personal collection upon arrival in the UK from our local international airport Leeds Bradford ( LBA) by a member of the international staff
- Tuition alongside UK students by dedicated teachers who are specialists in their subject field
- A level examination fees for enrolled subjects (excludes re-sits and IELTS examinations)
- Free workshops in every subject
- English Support including IELTS preparation lessons (Excludes IELTS exam fee)
- Free UCAS university application advice and specialist support for applications to degrees such Medicine, Dentistry and Law
- Access to college facilities including the library, IT suite, printers, sports hall
- Expert Careers advice and employer engagement
- Access to the Enhancing Excellence Programme focusing on Oxford, Cambridge and Russell Group universities. 75% of students on the course progress to Russell Group Universities.
- Access to our dynamic enhancement programme
- Services of the International Support Office for accommodation, personal and academic issues
- 24 hour emergency helpline
A small number of students may qualify for a reduction in fees through our scholarship scheme.
Awards range from £500 to a maximum of £2,000 and are available under the following categories:
- Academic Excellence: Excellent academic grades or perhaps IELTS score
- Special Achievement or Skill: Community work, prize winner, high level sporting or musical skill
- Special Circumstances: Sibling discount or joining family living in Leeds
Some examples are shown above. If you wish to be considered for an award please provide a statement explaining which category you are applying under and why you should be considered. You may also attach a reference ( no more than 250 words ) to support your application.