100% BTEC AND CTEC PASS RATE 2018
WHAT ARE BTEC AND CTEC LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATIONS?
These courses are assessed through a mixture of internal and external assessment. They are equivalent to two A levels and are two year full-time courses. One A level can be studied alongside a BTEC or CTEC Level 3 National Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Applied Science
- CTEC Business Level 3 Diploma
- CTEC Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in IT
- CTEC Sport Level 3 Diploma
In addition, we offer the following qualifications which are equivalent to one A level and can therefore be studied alongside two A levels or a diploma in another subject:
- CTEC Business Level 3 Extended Certificate
- CTEC Health & Social Care Level 3 Introductory Diploma
- CTEC IT Level 3 Foundation Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Law
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Performing Arts
- CTEC Sport Level 3 Extended Certificate
Please note: there is no guarantee that a particular course will run if demand is small or the course cannot be staffed. Nor can a place be guaranteed on an oversubscribed course. Similarly, no guarantee can be made that all combinations of subjects will be possible, though every effort will be made to meet individual requirements. This course directory has been prepared on the basis of the latest information available. Some of the information contained may be subject to change due to factors beyond the College’s control.
The entry requirements for these courses are four passes in GCSE at grade C/4 or above, or an appropriate level 2/intermediate course. Passes in BTEC qualifications at level 2 will be accepted as equivalent to GCSE, where appropriate, for entry to BTEC or CTEC Level 3 qualifications.
Check the individual course listings for more details.