Results day information
Results Day – 17th August 2017
- 8am to 11am – Main Hall
- Bring your college ID and UCAS reference (if applicable)
- You must complete a destinations form before you leave college
- SMT, CAMs, PAMs, Exams and Careers will be available in the Hall to assist with any queries
- 12 midday onwards – Main Hall – please do not arrive earlier as the results will not be available!
- Bring your college ID
- You must complete an intentions / enrolment part two form confirming your courses for U6
- As above, staff will be available to assist and interview students with issues
(Click on the heading above to download our term dates.)
Higher Education Information Evening April 27th 2017
Thank you to all the parents and carers of lower sixth students who attended this event. The main presentation delivered is now available through the link below; this explains the UCAS application process at Notre Dame, and the pastoral support we’ll be offering our students.
Please note: our open events for September 2017 entry took place on October 15th and December 1st 2016.
Our open events for September 2018 entry will be on:
Saturday October 14th 10am to 1:45pm
Thursday December 7th 4:30 to 7:30pm
If you have any queries about Notre Dame, please contact us on Enquiries@notredamecoll.ac.uk